Women in Endocrinology Sponsored Early Career Forum Travel Award
(2 awards available for 2018)
Women in Endocrinology would like to announce that we will sponsor two participants to the Early Career Forum at the Endocrine Society Annual Meeting Friday, March 16, 2018. The sponsored attendees will be selected from those who have applied through the Endocrine Society. Preference will be given to applicants and sponsors who are current members of Women in Endocrinology.
Awardees shall receive: a $400 travel award, registration to the Endocrine Society meeting and to the Early Career Forum Workshop and a ticket to the Women in Endocrinology Annual Meeting and dinner.
Previous Early Career Forum or Endocrine Trainee Day travel award winners are ineligible to apply.
Individuals who do not receive travel awards may register to attend the workshop at a minimal fee. Space is available on a first-come, first serve basis. General registration is currently open. To register, check the Early Career Forum box on the registration form.
Application Deadline: Closed for 2018
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Nominees must be Endocrine Society members in good standing. If you are not yet a member, be sure to apply or renew your membership before the nomination deadline.
- Nominees must be currently enrolled as one of the following:
- A fellow in an endocrine training program
- A medical student in an accredited MD granting program
- A graduate student in a PhD granting program
- A basic-science post-doctoral fellow
The following items must be received to constitute a complete application:
- Completed online nomination form, indicating which track they anticipate attending
- Program Director Signature Page, signed and dated
- One-paragraph letter of recommendation from Program Director or Research Mentor
Please be sure to include your first and last name on all application materials submitted. NOTE: All materials must be submitted as a Word or PDF file at the time of application.